Other Beneficial Interests

If you are looking for income during your lifetime but wish to leave the remaining principal to a charity, talk to your legal and tax advisors about establishing an income trust or annuity, such as a Charitable Remainder Trust or Charitable Gift Annuity, with the South Florida SPCA as the remainder interest or beneficiary.

Any information on this website is not intended as legal, tax, or financial advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney, tax advisor, or financial advisor.