Ways to Volunteer
Become a Volunteer
Ready to Join Us?
To Become An Official SFSPCA Volunteer,
- Volunteers must be members of SFSPCA
- The minimum age for volunteers is 12
- Volunteers under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Attending an Orientation and Horse Safety Class is required of all volunteers
Click on and follow the step-by-step instructions below to become an authorized volunteer!
Upon Completion Of The Volunteer Orientation / Safety Class
- You will be eligible to volunteer for Ranch Hand duties and other volunteer activities.
- You will also receive one volunteer t-shirt after you have volunteered four times at the Rescue Ranch. Additional t-shirts are available (for volunteers only) at $10 each.
If you have any questions or need more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: In accordance with Chapter 496.411, Florida Statutes, the Solicitations of Contributions Act, the following information is provided: Charity Name/Location: South Florida SPCA Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty to Animals, Inc./Homestead, FL; Florida Charity Registration #: CH9651. EIN: 65-0338657.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR OUTSIDE FLORIDA AT 850-410-3800. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Also see: www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com.